Posts by Cell_Technology

So i am now suggesting about deletion of a mod that is just basicly useless (some other suggestions as well)
    TiC, does not make sense to be there.
    Extra utlilities, (THE DAMNED GENERATORS) and other cheats.
    Natura, (for what reason do we require it when we have biomes'o plenty)
    reset of some kind (maybe make a new world so nobody looses everything (i would like to loose everything and have a little bit less messed up world whit removed mod content and mods or other).

I am removing the IC2 Cables and Energy storages , so you need to use Gregtechs power transportation/storages:
    because I am reloving the cables, I also need to change the recipes for the following items:
    Advanced RE-Battery(IC2), OV Scanner(IC2), OD Scanner(IC2),Range Trigger (NC),Advanced Information Panel(NC), Small Power Unit (IC2), Cropnalyzer(IC2), Coil (IC2), Text Card(NC), Color Upgrade(NC), Single-Use Battery(IC2), Advanced Miner(IC2), Overclocker Upgrade(IC2), Range Upgrade(NC), Tesla Coil(IC2), Electric Jetpack(IC2), Molecular Transformer(ASP), Carriage Translocator(RiM)(caution, crash when looking at it in NEI don't hover over the recipe output(the translocator itsel)), Web Upgrade(NC), Pneumatic Generator(PC), Electric Compressor(PC), Teleporter(IC2), Lapotron Loader Upgrade(RC), Energy Counter(NC) and finally the Average Counter(NC)

Feel free to make some suggestions, I also got some so maybe I'm going to combine some (singel items I should use in certain recipes, can also be helpful :thumbup: )

Alright some of these items should probably go but if these are the things you really like to have changed recipes and hell i am just suggesting these all of things that i am not meantioning i can't think any recipes and someone died so i needed to be at the church (one of our relatives) i am not that happy right now :(

1. Single use batteries are Gregtechified already so no normal crafting is disabled.
    2. my computer is not tanky enough to play single-player (you can't help at it so i am going to make these recipes from my head (some of them are not going to make sense at all).

3.Coil (IC2) copper cable (GT) X8 + steel rod X1, or copper cable (GT) X8 + magnetic steel rod X1.

4.Small Power Unit (IC2) Electric motor (choose the voltage), stainless steel plates X4, hammer, file, steel rod, steel gear.

5.OV Scanner(IC2), OD Scanner(IC2), which one was the lesser one again? make the one that was lesser to be used in the grater one, Not as useful as the scanner so make them just use emitters Or recivers (insert voltage here) and a battery (RE One) (voltage here Should be the same voltage as the emitters or recivers and some plating and screws,screwdriver,hammer).

6.Advanced RE-Battery(IC2) make it use the same type of recipe structrue as the normal RE-battery (512 that was the voltage right? so make it use the hull and put it in the canner (use liquid redstone (Or something else these are suggestions).

7. Many of the nuclear control panels to use computer screens (GT).

8. Cropanalyzer there are many things that are either better or more tile-entity so not really required anymore (not as good as the scanner, so olmost same like the OV and OD)

10. Overclocker upgrade (required?)

I had one time that kind of problem if i remeber correctly i fixed by resetting the pack (the gear on the modpack image not the top right).

Did that happen after you died? if yes, a crash report would be nice to have, amybe we can fix this issue, but I think a backup would be the easiest and fastest solution
    I could put a backup of your player.dat back in (every full hours as you may noticed) when did this start to happen?

most of the thing needed to delete a lot of stuff (all system details and some mobs).

Yes half a million is more balaced for the energy capasitor banks, very good thing you figured out how to tweak them (as i am totally noob at minetweaker).

Just saw Bloody Asp's tanks today, let's just hope we get them soon.

5. Yes I can do that, I also think that there spawn a few too many of them^^ Till you get a decent armor you just run atm so yeah gonna change that
    7. I could look into that, if you have ideas on what to use for what recipe would make things a bit more easy :)

7: Alloy furnace alloy recipies should be changed (GT steel + silicon = electrical steel, instead of iron + coal dust + silicon = elctrical steel, Electrum + red alloy = energetic alloy, in that method Electrum + soulsand=soularium)
    Null.Null.NAND chip
    Gold wire.Iron rod.Gold wire = Basic capasitor recpice suggstion and more recipies (butchering the word) are needed for the other capasitors
    NAND chip.Null.Null
    Disabling getting silicon from SAG mill.
    zombie generator should require more advanced machine parts
    Can the capasitor bank be lowered in energy storage? i dont know if theres anyway.
    Forestry extras got some ennoying little sticks (aka steel,iron,gold... so no file needed and 2 give 4 instead of 2 and they are oredictioned)
    clocks (and compasses) require plates in the assembler but not in hand crafting.
    5: Right now i got diamond chestplate and pants from the infernal mobs.

Suggestions
    1: Finite water could make water more of a resource (there is enough infinite water machines to make it so).
    2: Some kind of death counter (can't keep up whit my deaths).
    3: Some edits to rotarycraft tools and the blast furnace(making them require hammers and files, i don't know whit the bedrock alloy tools and make the blast furnace (from rotary craft) require GT steel or red alloy ingots (instead of the redstone) to make it more difficult).
    4: Edits to rotarycraft aluminium as it is easier to smelt that GT aluminium (AKA not requiring a EBF).

Thanks for the suggestions :)

1. Dunno about that, sounds good to me, gonna see how it works out :)
    2. Deathcounter is in the Tab list on the scoreboard
    3. Sounds good, can't edit the Worktable internel recipes though, not supportet by minetweaker. I could only make the Worktable itself recuire something more expensive (done for now)
    4. I Removed compatability between Rotarycraft alu and gregtech alu, also the worktable itself needs some alu plates and silicon plates (--> EBF)

could just edit this but i am just going to quote it. (i am going to quote this when i get new ideas) i have no idea how minetweaker works.
    1: (Finite water can be found in config files of CodeChikenCore).
    2: Thank you for the info about the tab thing (thought it was something else).
    3: Reika why you do this.
    4: Very good thing you could disable the alu compatability.
    5: Maybe lowering the spawning change of Infernal mobs (Death, this is truly horrifing/many other dwarf fortress quotes).
    6: TiC is little bit overpowered (mostly because 2x ore from start).
    7: Additional changes to EnderIO because crafting recipies are not balanced (like having most "vanilla" EnderIO crafting recipies changed).
    8: Making so that IC2 no powerloss things to be either disabled or changed a lot (Gregtech has it's own power storage and energy transportation why have more cheatier ones?).

Suggestions
    1: Finite water could make water more of a resource (there is enough infinite water machines to make it so).
    2: Some kind of death counter (can't keep up whit my deaths).
    3: Some edits to rotarycraft tools and the blast furnace(making them require hammers and files, i don't know whit the bedrock alloy tools and make the blast furnace (from rotary craft) require GT steel or red alloy ingots (instead of the redstone) to make it more difficult).
    4: Edits to rotarycraft aluminium as it is easier to smelt that GT aluminium (AKA not requiring a EBF).