Posts by Nexey

That must have been pretty painfull to lose a mining laser :/

The mining laser was one of the cheapest item I had. Right after my death, I've respawned, took a break, went back to kirara and crafted one right before putting any armor on. My void tools were maxed out to sharp X loot IV for the sword, my pick was eff VII silk touch I unbreaking III (I've used a TC glitch regarding arcane enchantement which is now fixed so I can't recover my stuff). My boots of the traveller had haste IV. I didn't go beyond eff VII and haste IV since the difference was really ridiculous beyond that point. These are the most valuable items I've lost. The pearl I'm holding in the middle is the boss' reward. I've lost it. I've also lost a nano saber which was in my inventory (not shown up on this picture since we can only see the items on my hotbar) and a void aspected primal staff (I can't find a way to get void caps now that the TC glitch has been fixed : You can't input wands from the bottom of the arcane table as of 4.2.2 and I can only manage to get the thaumium aspected primal staff. I need 155 vis with void robe armor and thaumaturge's boots to get the void capped primal staff, the best crafting sceptres from TC only go up to 150 vis). I've also lost a few hoven backpacks filled with goodies I've raided from the dungeon and of course some of keda's roasted chicken.

As you can see, the block with the end's environment texture is the "nothing block" that kills you in no time and destroys your item. This block was all around me, above me and under me, and I'm at the corner. And at this point of the game, since it finished loading the dimension 1 second before this happened, my game was still loading the world aroung (= few fps lags for a few seconds which I couldn't take because of this death coming so quickly). (This post isn't there for any purpose, I've found fun to show people the last few seconds of my OP TC gear o/)
    *DNR stands for "Did not ragequit" if you didn't know o/. Also, RIP keda's chicken that died with me during this sad day.

I don't see a problem on the wailer, but on the combination of it with that already hazardous environment.

I went through a portal to get keda out of it. A wailer pushed me in the corners right as I came through since the chunks were loaded. So what happened was that I fell out of the world as my screen was still loading and I wasn't able to do anything about this (you have to see the entrance to understand how this happened, but the corners must be filled since there is no block to prevent one touching the block that instakills you and make you fall out of the world, this block also destroys your stuff)

I don't see a problem, but is one going to need it in his client? I mean, it's not really necessary, although it seems pretty fun, but I may never find any uses for it.
    I request that updating IHL is the highest priority, so if you're planning on updating in a few days or weeks, think about Nexey who gained one DNR point because of these stupid wailers that used to spawn in the new TC dungeon.
    Foghrye : me saying that something is stupid doesn't mean that I'm trying to be offending nor rude. They're stupid, not you, not the way you've coded them, but this creature is stupid.

[This is just a copy/past from the message I've posted on the kirara thread, since you don't appear to have a blacklist option to disable the wailers in said dimensions).
    Howdy, I've raided one newest TC dungeon with keda but I had to go back
    inside because I've thought that he was lost. When the loading screen
    disappeared, I was dead. One thing to notice is that this dungeon has a
    layer of Ancien stone, and has a layer of "Nothing.block" under/behind it.
    The room in which you spawn had 4 empty corners which are empty and
    there's a 5 blocks high room made out of this "Nothing.block". Touching
    this block gives a hell lot of damage, regardless if you're quantumed,
    and what happened is that once my player went through this portal, one
    stupid wailer pushed me over in a corner and I've found myself with 1/2
    seconds alive to finally see that I was dead and all my stuff was gone.
    This "Nothing.block" will act as void, it'll make you fall out of the
    world and destroy your items.
    My statement is that this dungeon is
    really hard enough, I've spent 1 hour getting to the boss room, and I
    had to come back to my base quite a few times to charge my depleted
    quantum armor. The amount of damages you get inside is HUGE, and you
    don't stand a chance without a dozen regen potions. That's why you
    should consider disabling the wailers inside this dimension.
    Nonetheless,
    I haven't found a way to specify a dimension blacklist for these
    wailers, that's why I'll send this message to Foghrye (sorry if I've
    spelt it wrong) too.

Howdy, I've raided one newest TC dungeon with keda but I had to go back inside because I've thought that he was lost. When the loading screen disappeared, I was dead. One thing to notice is that this dungeon has a layer of Ancien stone, and has a layer of "Nothing.block" under/behind it. The room in which you spawn had 4 empty corners which are empty and there's a 5 blocks high room made out of this "Nothing.block". Touching this block gives a hell lot of damage, regardless if you're quantumed, and what happened is that once my player went through this portal, one stupid wailer pushed me over in a corner and I've found myself with 1/2 seconds alive to finally find that I was dead and all my stuff was gone. This "Nothing.block" will act as void, it'll make you fall out of the world and destroy your items.
    My statement is that this dungeon is really hard enough, I've spent 1 hour getting to the boss room, and I had to come back to my base quite a few times to charge my depleted quantum armor. The amount of damages you get inside is HUGE, and you don't stand a chance without a dozen regen potions. That's why you should consider disabling the wailers inside this dimension.
    Nonetheless, I haven't found a way to specify a dimension blacklist for these wailers, that's why I'll send this message to Foghrye (sorry if I've spelt it wrong) too.

As the title says, my ship vanished. I went back from moon, I crashed during the transition between the Moon and the Earth with the message "Disconnected from server". Once I came back, I was falling (as usual) but there was no parachest. It was a tier 1 rocket with 3 chests inside. I could recreate it, but I think I didn't lose it legitly and I'm asking for an admin to give it back. I checked every other parachest nearby and my ship / launchpads weren't in those ones. I did a few trips to the moon without any problems and I always got my ship back. I don't have enough meteoric Iron to avoid recreating the tier 1 ship, meaning I must go back to the moon.
    Thanks in advance to anybody replying to this.

EDIT : I don't care anymore. I have 39 meteoric plates, which is way more than what I expected. I thought every piece that the tier 2 ship requires had to be made with tier 2 Heavy-Duty plates.

I was just watching the forum to see if an update has arrived and I found the player list. What's up with this kind of thing :
    geel12 / luffyYC13 (player)
    AlFox / NajdekTojo (player)
    Backdraft / Pyrolosite (player)
    Boyan368 / frncwz (player)
    Duckfan77 / duckshockeyfan (player)
    Do they have multiple accounts or were they named differently on the forum ? (Yes, this is a real question that will change the meaning of the universe, of your life, and everything else).

Works like a charm, how could I have been playing without using all these maps?! I think you should also try installing Not enough items, craft guide, nei plugin / addon for every mod you can find (like thaumcraft nei plugin, etc..) to have a great shitty computer simulator time testing the performances of your computer.

Biogas is an IC2 thing. The biogas production facility makes IC2 fertilizer as byproduct. It takes a looong time (and lots of biomass) to make one fertilizer though.

What I meant was that using IC2 fertilizer into a shapeless recipe to get the forestry one would be interesting because you could than use a packager to transform IC2 fertilizer into forestry one, and even tho it would take a lot of time to produce some I'm pretty sure the biogas gen will keep up the farm.

I know Airam agrees, does anyone feel this should not be done ?

I'm not sure about the fertilizer consumption into the farms but from what I remember playing it on hard mode it was taking for ever to use some fertilizer, even the slowest chemical reactor would keep up with the need and processing apatite will be more interesting. Plus setting a biogas farm would be excellent to keep a farm going since it produces fertilizer through the fermenter which can be sent into a packager!
    Did the wailer get more strength after the update? Haven't played yet but you guys are talking about the fact they deal lot of damages, I've been to the end with fortress armor protection IV and they were only annoying as hell, sometimes they would deal me one heart of damage but ambrosia is enough to resist with my stuff