Posts by MagusUnion

I usually use the following to sort it:

EV - hvy. Industrial (512 - 2056 EU)
    -> HV - Industrial (128 - 512 EU)

-> MV - Comercial (65 - 128 EU)

-> LV - Residential (32 EU or less)

LV is the machine usage stage, whereas MV is the 'replacement' phase for crystal charging... The higher phases are for pure power production (imo)...

Transformers are go -between's for each level, so you need the appropriate one to transfer the energy first from higher - to - lower tiers before being able to use it in current form...

Thanks for the link for the ID lister. I did manage to get a 'master' list of slot ID's in use, which will definitely help with these damn conflicts...

That's it... as far as ore goes, you may have a file in your .jar that modifies ore distribution on your maps that's NOT like it should. I've found my tin and copper at the normal intervals (~47), so you might have a problem there pending what other mods you have installed...

Thanks, but I also want to account for the TOTAL space that I'm using in my .jar so far... because if I have more room to fit more mods in, then by god I so want to...

Edit: How do I create a custom config. file to maneually force blockID's for mods? I'm finding that the best solution would be to get a raw figure of each block past the base MC and just stack each and every new mod block in a file that way... (tedious, I know, but it seems like a better solution for this problem atm...)

I wanted to know if there is a way to figure out how many 'slots' a mod consumes on the MCForge system now. I know used to it was per item in the .jar file, but I don't know how far into compartmentalization the new API code has put the items into..

Reason I ask is because I was getting slot errors when combining this mod with BC and BTW, (with MoreID Logic gates as well, but I doubt that takes more than a couple of slots). I did not bother with changing the Slot ID's, because the items in question conflicting are midway thru the list of content added, thus assuming I had used up most of my space in my .jar anyway...

Any suggestions? MinecraftSlime