Posts by GregoriusT

Thank you for the fast reply, SpwnX.

The quotes were usefull, so why to sorry about that.

With the Copymachine i meant a machine that copies the Map-Supercodevalue to another Map so it is very easy to code that.

Recycling to 1 - 20 Scraps and Fakediamonds are also a good way for the Gems.

I'm using Tekkit, which is disabling/overwriting the RP-Copper and Tin, and as i said Copper should be more valuable.

Oilcells and Fuelcells in Generator is good, but i meant the Liquidfuelgenerator as a special way to use the liquid Fuels like Fuelcans (i have accidently referred to it as Gascans).

With Kevlar i meant any use for it (even Cellphones are made of it today).

That with the Lightningrod was more an Antisuggestion as you saw.

Additionalslotupgrade was an Idea for a Queue, which could be build with two Chests, two RP-Filters and a Timer.

Yes, that was what i wanted to say about the Trade-O-Mat. But if some people don't knowing the ID's you can copy the ID by putting the requested Item in the Slot and than increase the number with two small Up- and Downbuttons next to it.

My Mainsuggestion was the Nikolitebattery-Recipe. I only wanted to make it a bit like the Redstone-2-Energy-Process

I already know this Silverbased Glassfibrecablerecipe which is my only use for my Silver. I only thought about Circuits as an Addition.

I forgot macerating refined Iron, but a Bronzerecipe for the Pistons would be nice.

For the Wool i meant decoloring/washing the colored Wool (instead of painting it white with Bonemeal).

A Watercell contains 1m³ Water, so if you compress it, you should get something about the size of a Snowblock (which is also 64 Stackable) and if you compress said Snowblock you get Ice. And a Snowblock is not a Snowball.

I know, sticky Resin is easy to get, but i have no use for the Slimeballs (even with Tekkit) except Pistons, which are also craftable with Resin.

UUM-2-Coal = 4 Coal is better.

Oh, i have forgot to mention that, one of my Redpower-Ideas is containing RP-Tinbased-Buckets and than the Ironrecipe of the Alloyfurnace would be Tin (no longer damn Tin-2-Iron-Conversion).

What?!? Quantumsuit is already Lavaproof! I didn't tested that, for Lava-Reasons.

With the Plasticcraftstuff i meant only the Plastic as a new material (the craftingrecipes of that mod and the weighting of that stuff are very bad).

What is if Teslacoils are not killing Creepers?

I know the Dynamiteremote and the ITNT-Idea was also for the vanilla TNT to make TNT-Cannons with better Range.

Yes i can cut the Cable and put it back, but what if the cable is not reachable without destroying other machines (wrenching could break your machines).

I thought Uranium radiates a bit more heat than nearby nothing (never touched real Uranium because there are no Uraniumstores to buy it :D ).

So, many of my Ideas where answered. Now i have to wait for new ones. Thanks.

Hello everyone.

Last time i have made a Suggestion-List for Minecraft, IC² and RP. After i've registered here, i thought i could add my IC²-Suggestions to the Suggestion-Threads here. I've not read all the Suggestions here, so there could be some duplications to other Threads.

So, these are my Suggestions for IC². I hope some of them are getting implemented.