Posts by Ghaz_ranka

G1R WarcraftG1R Warcraft

Short Summary:
    G1R WarCraft is a PVP Post Apocalyptic server with features to make survival extremely difficult. The year is set in 2213 after the world has been ravaged by disasters for 150+ years. The server map is 10000 blocks in diameter which is plenty of space for all your resource gathering needs. The terrain of the map is full of large destroyed cities surrounded by forests and large mountains. There are plenty of mine shafts throughout the map to make mining easier. On the server mobs drops custom loot which you would normally earn by mining because you cannot break stone by conventional ways (which is explained in the server lore).

Server Trailer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Server Info:

Monsters: Yes
    PVP: Yes

Quests: Yes
    Dungeons: Yes
    White-list: Nope
    Server Site: http://g1rwarcraft.yolasite.com/
    (Config files & Auto Installer found on website under mods page)
    Server Ip: G1RWarCraft.PlayAt.CH

Quests:

Mods:

I get this error on start up:

In the last version of IC2 for 1.2.4 crops didn't get trampled when I walked on them and now with 1.2.5 they die if I walk on them. Was this an error with 1.2.4 or an error with 1.2.5?

EDIT: Crops are dying when im crouched or even just standing near them.

For me this was the most revolutionary thing that helped me with my plant breeding. I got a bit of a late start and had the benefit of a lot of forum posts, but one thing that hadn't really been mentioned: Use the weed killer on your cross-breeding crops! I cannot begin to tell you how infuriating it was to raise healthy green weeds every time I tried to do anything. Even if you don't use it on your planted crops, weed-kill that cross-breeder. Fertilization and hydration are a major help, but one friggin weed can wreck it all.

Its great to use to weed-killer but the weed has its own custom sprite that doesn't look like any other plant.

Going to start recording my breeding here:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 1-------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------Reed 2 >><< Melon 1 >><< Wheat 2 >><< Wheat 1 >><< Reed 1------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------Melon 2--------Wheat 4------Wheat 3----------Reed 2 >><< Wheat 1-------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wheat 5-----------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 2----------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------Reed 2 >><< Wheat 2>><<Melon 1 >><< Wheat 3 >><< Reed 2-------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------|---------------|---------------|---------------|-----------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------Rose 1--------Melon 3------Wheat 6-------Wheat 7------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 3---------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------Melon 3 >><< Wheat 2 >><< Reed 2 >><< Wheat 3 >><< Melon 3------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------|---------------|----------------|------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------Melon 4--------Reed 3--------Reed 4----------Melon 5-------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 4-------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------Rose 1 >><<Reed 3 >><< Melon 4 >><< Wheat 2 >><< Rose 1----------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------|------------|----------------|----------------|--------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------Reed 5------Reed 6-------Cocoa 1-----------Wheat 8-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 5---------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------Wheat 4 >><< Reed 6 >><< Wheat 6-------Reed 7 >><< Wheat 4---------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------|-------------------------------|----------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------Reed 9-------Reed 10-----------------------Reed 8 >><< Wheat 6-------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wheat 9---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 6-----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------Wheat 9 >><< Reed 10 >><< Wheat 6 >><< Reed 9 >><< Wheat 9--------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------|----------------|----------------|--------------|--------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------Wheat 10------Wheat 11------Wheat 12------Melon 6--------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 7-----------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------Wheat9 >><< Reed 10 >><< Wheat 6 >><< Reed 9 >><< Wheat 9--------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------|----------------|----------------|--------------|--------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------Reed 11-------Wheat 13------Wheat 14------Reed 12---------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------Stage 8 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------Terra Wart 1 >><< Nether Wart 1 >><< Cocoa ---------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------|------------------------|-------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------Blackthorn 1
    Wheat 1 [6,8,3]
    Wheat 2 [9,6,4]
    Wheat 3 [7,9,1]
    Wheat 4 [8,8,1]

Wheat 5 [3,4,3]
    Wheat 6 [8,9,0]
    Wheat 7 [5,7,0]
    Wheat 8 [9,5,3]
    Wheat 9 [9,8,1]
    Wheat 10 [8,7,2]

Wheat 11 [9,6,0]