Posts by edoreld

That's pretty sweet info!

Hey Greg, I just noticed the latest LiquidXP changelog:

Liquid XP 55.1.5:
    Combiners will not process items with invalid enchantments on them.
    Added trolling if your username is GregoriusT, disable-able with a java option. (Again, only affects you if your username is GregoriusT)

You should check it out and let us know what happens :D.

So I've been using a multitude of tools on the maintenance hatch, and I've got the structure down to one issue: "Circuitry burned out". Anyone know what I need to know to solve that?

I've tried putting all sorts of circuits into the maintenance hatch, but no dice.

"Added Charger Box. This is a low Tier Battery Box alike Block, with the exception that you have to manually put the Batteries of your choice into it for being used. Guess what Transformer Upgrades do to it.
    Fixed several Bugs."

You have to manually put the batteries of your choice? But you can also provide energy to it from any of the non-output sides... that intended?

I mean, I guess what you mean is for it to have any kind of decent storage you need to use batteries.

Well, I place them and they are unbreakable by pickaxe. I thought I needed to apply a lock upgrade for that to happen. From the changelog:

"Added Lock upgrade to make Machines private and unpickaxeable (but not blast proof)"

Also, thanks for all the info!

Also:

That teleports me to -479,58, -419

Any idea what the "hammer" mode in the autocrafting table is for?

I read the change logs and at some point it said "Added Liquid filling Functionality for the Autocrafting Table". Is that the mode for that? If so, how does one use it?

Also, in version 3.07d, machines that I place are locked automatically (Scanner shows "Owned by Edoreld"). Is this normal in SSP?

Additionally, the Charger Box only drained 1700 EU out of a fully charged battery I put in. I then right-clicked it with the Scanner and it showed me: "Demanded Energy: 8428", "Contained Energy: 1700 of 10128". Again, it did not drain any further energy off the battery (or off a new one I put in).

Hey Greg, check this out:

2013-06-04 21:10:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] Gem Name: gemPeridot !!!Unknown Gem detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-06-04 21:10:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] Gem Name: gemTopaz !!!Unknown Gem detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-06-04 21:10:31 [INFO] [STDOUT] Gem Name: gemTanzanite !!!Unknown Gem detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

I believe it's from the latest update to Biomes O' Plenty.

Hmm Modular PowerSuits gregtech recipes seem to be working (on GT's latest version), except for the tinker table (Using PowerSuits v0.6.0-444).

MFR GT recipes are back!

Buildcraft 3.5.3: Quarry's hard recipe is not working (honestly I think it should be harder, maybe add a GregTech computer in there?).

Given any thought to making the filler recipe much harder?

Alright, time for another video changelog. Yup, I cover the new tesseracts. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwkZknBdFw

---

Additional, I wanted to report some additional items from the Dartcraft mods that appear in the log:

2013-05-27 22:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] Gem Name: gemForce !!!Unknown Gem detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-05-27 22:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] Ingot Name: ingotForce !!!Unknown Ingot detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-05-27 22:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemTear !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-05-27 22:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemTear !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
    2013-05-27 22:48:14 [INFO] [STDOUT] Item Name: itemClaw !!!Unknown Item detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

---

Also, quick question. Our server runs a custom modpack that includes GT, MineFactoryReloaded & ModularPowerSuits. The latter mods have gregtech recipes set to true in the config, but their recipes aren't being registered properly (they can't be seen in NEI and can't be crafted) We run Forge 712 & MC 1.5.2. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Pastebin of my instance launching: http://pastebin.com/BDQyeacH