Posts by gone

It has all to do with how you set the batboxes up with redstone. You could set the one up with splitter/detector cables to fill one batbox up and not drain it until it's full and only allow power to flow from the full one when the other batbox is empty. There are probably tutorials on youtube or on this forum on how to do that.

Batbox redstone settings: Emit when empty.

That redstone signal gets inverted by a NOT gate, when turns the Splitter cable between the geothermals and the furnace off, allowing the geothernals to run.

It may also work if you set the batbox redstone settings on 'Emit when partially filled' and skip the NOT gate entirely. The redstone signal goes straight to the splitter cable in this method.

Use an iron AND gate set on the following:

Storage partially filled - red pipe wire (Doesn't matter if it's OR or AND since this's on the MFSU)

Inventory full - redstone signal
    red pipe wire - redstone signal These two must be an AND gate on the nuclear reactor.

But if you want to force turn the reactor on, you'll need a seperate redstone signal for the reactor. Unless you want a lever as a third conditional to turn the reactor on/off, you'll need a golden AND gate and just have a third conditional:

redstone signal - redstone signal

There may be better solutions on what you're trying to do, but this's what I could just come up with now.

As for the option ##% full, you could switch between storage units. One is getting emptied while another is charging. And when the first one is fully emptied, the two switch roles.

Totally no need for more gate options just for this.

A clear explanation at 2.3.1 .
    forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=5198&

RawCode, that'd make Minecraft totally stupid to play then. The mods are the reason that I play Minecraft and not of the derpy systems that Mojang creates.

And if there would be armor for horses, there should be first something like Vanilla armor for horses first.
    But hell, who is going to waste iridium plates for a horse while you can fly with Gravisuite? Unless they add a Pegasus (which they'll probably also make a derpy version of compared to Mo'Creatures), I'm not wasting my precious mats for a silly derpy horse.

Not sure if you have the ability to read, but could you tell me for which version of Minecraft and IC2 this addon is?

---------3013, 16 April-----------

Interstellar Sensors: *UNKNOWN CYBROID DETECTED*

What the dick, Zoom in, give coördinates and vectors!

*Originating from Pluto to Mars*

Now that's it. Open the Mars Portal and bring that asshat to me! I would like to know if this is another scrapbox!

*Portals initiated to Cyborg Industries Container*

So, tell me who sent you here. You know no one is allowed to make technological lifeforms except for me. So, what are you?

*Kitchen sales on furniture-sale.com cheap good high quality Martian*

Scrap it.

-----Currently in the year 3013--------

What is going on here again? Where did all the spambots go to?
    Must've been something in the past. Anyway, I will have to continue building on my T IMP models.

On a note: Activate insterstellar sensors for any technological lifeform not from Cyborg Industries. Also I can work further on Project MASS.

.....*slow fade out*........