Posts by Sinnaj63

What about a leather-coulered uantum-suit?
    All people in PvP see you and want to kill you, then they come and see:"Uhh, that is a very well leather suit?!?! FUCK THNAT IS A UANTUM SUIT!"
    And then you have got all the griefers armors, if you are well!

Another interesting thing to look at is the half-block-wall in the picture with the bed-building.

You are able to Deinfect the infected villagers, you only need to throw a weakness 1 potion at them and givve them a apple with goldnuggets.

If you don´t want to watch things on You Tube or toher platforms, open the spoiler to see all new feature which will com:

EDIT: Sorry, some pictures don´t work, but that are luckily that, which are costumabel in the snapshot.
    I will look that I can fix that, but if you copy the URL and use them as a URL you should get the picture, so you don´t need to downlod the snapshot.

And the Villager-Zombie

Since my last screenies I did much things.
    I builded a mine, some chunks away from my base

Then I used some time to crossbreed- I have got all flowers(Ok, Cyazint is missing) and all vanilla plants(without this silly nethery plantings:-()

The new trousers:

And finally, I spended some time outdoor:

And a last screenshot:

In a map in version 1.0.0 with IC²(I don´t know the version) there were a VERY silly bug: When there were no more energy in the Lappack, it was destructed like a normal armor(when it is broken).
    When I changed from Windows XP to 7, I deleted the Backup .minecraft folder with the broken LapPack, so I haven´t got data about tihs bug on my pc, and in my actual worly I always recharge my packs before they are empty, so i have realy nothing (ok, i have got the informations in my brain) about this bug.

I have got too muchg enegy, so I need something that "eats" energy.
    Why don´t buuild a Mass Fabricator?
    It is a big energy-eater and make the item: Matter!

I just started to make a new Industrial Surival World.
    I read the tutorial, so I started the world like every world, with a little Hut and collecting raw materials.

On this huts roof I builded 4 solar panels, In the hut I builded a batbox, cabels, a extractor, a macerator and an electric furnace. Then there came a compressor and a canning machine, and I saw, that my hut was too small.
    What do you when you need room for maschines?
    You(or in this case I) build a factory!

The world isnt ended, i will build lots of other things, so more Pictures will follow! :Solar Panel:

Thank you, Industrial Craft Developer(s), for this very well modification!
    it is the BEST Mod I ever used!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!You made a Mod with anything anything!Really anything! You didn´t forgot sounds, thinks for SMP, good anymations, you forgot nothing!!
    Thank you!

I mined in Caves and I found Copper on Mass but only a little Tin.
    When I place a Miner, I always get a lot of copper, and only some Tin(AND much gold, I have got(with Macerator) 2 Stacks of gold).
    So, I think, when I mine without maschines, I mine in Copper-Free Layers(Bedrock Layer) where I find much Tin, Iron, Coal, redstone, Diamonds and (useless) gold, and some Uranium too(but I don´t want a Reactor, I tested It in Creative and I saw how much Cooling I need), but no Copper. But I will never have Cooper Problems, because I sometimes(with a scanner) search Ore-Areas, where I can place the miner, ,and I have got MANY copper in a chest(I think 6 or 7 stacks).