Suggestion: MFE Recharging Drills and otherwise

• Name:
    MFE Recharging Drills and otherwise

Description:
    The reason I think this is not in the game is to avoid endless loops, as you are able to recharge charged drills even when full. Two options that I can think of for this,
    -is one, to be able to place uncharged drills in the top most slot, and would be made into a charged version. Also, placing it in the bottom slot would remove it's charge, but would not add any charge to the MFE, unless there is a way to use the Durability here.
    -or two, Place them in the topmost slot, but move them to the normal result slot of a furnace after it charges, which, though the UI doesnt show it as a slot, it is still there, lights up if you hover over it, and you can place items in itThe first one would allow for charging of depleted tools only, but would allow you to deplete any tool easily, so that they can be recharged.
    The second one may not be possible, as I am not sure how a furnace's code works, and it may not be possible to have two different destination slots, though I suppose that could be the new destination slot anyway. It would let you charge any tool at any state.

Recipe:
    NA