[IC2 Exp][1.7.10][V1.2.2] UltraAddons

• What is UltraAddons? It is set of different useful stuff for IC2.

Have you ever tried to use IC2 dynamite? To use it effectively you can mine 2 blocks, put it inside and explode.
    But what if you had a device that does it for you? That's for BlastDrill is made!

Blast Drill

And that is all content for now, but I have some ideas for future updates.

Planned content

Usage in modpacks and GregTech 5 (unofficial) support

Changelog

Why addon is called UltraAddons? Just because it was originally written for my private server called Ultra.

• Official Post

I can already see another one of my hotbar slots getting used up for a new tool.
    In other words: it sounds like a cool idea.
    Just one little question: do you need to have the Dynamite box in your hotbar to be able to use it? 1024 of every dynamite, that is 16 stacks per dynamite type, right?
    Can the dynamite drill also be used as a normal drill, or do you still need a separate drill for that?
    Do all the items, you mine with it, drop, or is there a random chance, they won't, similar to TNT?

• I can already see another one of my hotbar slots getting used up for a new tool.
    In other words: it sounds like a cool idea.
    Just one little question: do you need to have the Dynamite box in your hotbar to be able to use it? 1024 of every dynamite, that is 16 stacks per dynamite type, right?
    Can the dynamite drill also be used as a normal drill, or do you still need a separate drill for that?
    Do all the items, you mine with it, drop, or is there a random chance, they won't, similar to TNT?

Dynamite box and/or dynamite can be anywhere in the inventory. Yes, the box holds 16x64 items of each type.
    Dynamite itself does nothing, just an item that is consumed on explosion (that's why stack size is 64).
    Drill can't be used like regular one. Maybe it's a good idea to have upgraded version of iridium drill that will have explosion modes.
    Explosions work similar to industrial TNT - no item loss with any dynamite type.