Bug: Water mill tower causes huge bugs in measurment energy

• Today i build a water tower similar to the suggested here : http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Water_Mill

But cause there aren't any switchcables, I left them out.
    I've build 2 layers so far with copper cable, linked to an redstone powered (RP) LV transformer-> MV-Transformer(RP)->HV Transformer(RP)-> and back to LV again.
    It all runs into a Batbox.
    So by math of IC-Wiki its should produce 1,6 EU/t or less due to loss but measuring at the copper cables linking the water mills to the LV following happens:

As far as I can tell it does not affect the batbox, so theres no energy loss, but its a real pain in the *** for wiring.
    It does produce energy.
    Oh and before someone gets all smart about measurment of HV, its not an HV cable I measured on.

Sincerely Bierhamster

• Official Post

It seems to cause very frequent EnergyNet updates for an unknown reason. Updates break EU Meter readings, but the energy flow itself should work properly.

Is this a SP world?

• i build also water tower but im getting on to something else got 5 layers of water generators but when i get out of their sound "range" im getting UBER PRO freezez until i get back or save and close minecraft and start again if i wont log in in their range then that effect isn't happening till now noticed only that.( maybe more power then they should give since they are fine powering up 2 macerators and 1 induction fumance at once (they appear to work even if my EU capacity is full too) tried turning off sound in settings but didnt helped ( i have sound fix instaled)
    PS.
    In Task Menager im seeeing i have like 30% cpu left and like 1,5gb ram free left ( game takes 670-1gb)

Any idea how to solve it exept geting other source of energy?

PS2.
    Its Single player Game

• have you try to use ultra low current cable instand of copper cable?

you can make that whit using 3 tin :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot: :Tin Ingot: (no rubber or something else around it just 3 tin)

• I don't realy want to do that cause the idea is to build a tower of watermills producing energy and the recording is done at the bottom layers.
    So if I add another two layers to it the tin cables will burn.
    I'll use fibre glass cables for the next layers and tin for the top layers to prevent excessive energy loss.

The dot are continues fibre glass cables didn't want to put them all in .

WM-T
    T
    WM-T
    T
    WM-T
    F
    WM-C
    C
    WM-C
    C
    LV

• i mean you conect te watermilss to batbox using tin cable instand of copper i try this my self and for me its no problem maby make a copy of your world and try this if it dont work you stil can go back