Bug Info: Powered Tool Duplication

• On my server, I disabled PVP in a failed attempt to prevent the Tool duplication glitch, along with the fact we kept killing each other by 'Accident'. Interestingly enough, the powered tools still are duplicated when you hit a player, even tho they are not 'hit'.
    I Could not find anywhere where alblaka was made aware of this, nor anything that says he already knows, so I am posting this.

• Official Post

On my server, I disabled PVP in a failed attempt to prevent the Tool duplication glitch, along with the fact we kept killing each other by 'Accident'. Interestingly enough, the powered tools still are duplicated when you hit a player, even tho they are not 'hit'.
    I Could not find anywhere where alblaka was made aware of this, nor anything that says he already knows, so I am posting this.

guy its a known error^^

Al couldn't find that damn error :D

• I know it is a known error, it is in the known bug section, and has been mentioned on the thread many times. I could not however find anywhere where it said it also occurs in non-pvp mode, so I was posting this here to make sure. Perhaps the Known bugs could be updated with this info?

• Official Post

I know it is a known error, it is in the known bug section, and has been mentioned on the thread many times. I could not however find anywhere where it said it also occurs in non-pvp mode, so I was posting this here to make sure. Perhaps the Known bugs could be updated with this info?

well, you know, that IR isnt pvp and there was the bug too. and no where is mentioned that this bug is PvP only