A way to end a wave

• Hello,

First, I want to say that I love this mod, me and my friends are spending our nights playing it and trying to survive longer each time! But yesterday, we ended up stuck : the server was saying that there were 12 monsters remaining, but we couldn't find them anyway near the spawn spot, and we ended up with a shrine at -145% HP at the end. We had to give up and restart on another map...

Now, what I want to suggest (and sorry if it already exists), would be a way to end the current wave but inputing a command on the server's console, killing all the mobs of the wave and therefore unblocking the situation.

Thank you,

• I think the issue is mainly that the mobs are unable to find any way to get to the shrine, and their teleporting function is not detecting this fact, so they never find their way to the shrine. I do think this would be a useful command, but I think the issue that causes it to be wanted is the real issue.

• now as i havnt played this mod yet im not sure but i am assuming the shrine is above ground its possible that the mobs are spawning underground with no opening to the surface so it stays stuck at that one wave being unable to comeplete it because the mobs cant get to the shrine