Nuclear Reactor setup

• hi guyz, im new in industrial craft but understand all expect from setting up a 6 chamber reactor. What i want is a suggestion how i should build that reactor. it should produce 512 eu/t and work as long to fill an MFSU without to overheat or any smoke. it would be nice if i doesnt have to use ice blocks because i dont like to always craft some. but if there is not a posibility to set up a reactor like that, can you tell me the highest eu which i can produce with that arguments. (no ice or something expect from cooling cels uranium, heat dispenser and reactor plating). I would also be happy if you send me a screenshot of that set up :)
    Thank you guyz for helping a noob :D

ste

• I'm not a pro at this but I've been playing around with the reactors for a little bit, http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2963 this forum post has a bunch of good reactor designs none of which use water buckets or Ice blocks. So any one of those between MK1 and MK 3 is fine. You could string together a couple lower end EU reactors to produce your 512. In my test world I have 6 reactors strung together low end, cheap and safe with no baby sitting and they put out enough to fill up 3 or 4 MFSU's in about 15 to 20 minutes.