Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, Twilight Forest, and WRCBE

• did you put the 4096 block id fix in your minecraft.jar

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• can someone email me the orizon 1.0.14 becuase i tried to find earlier versions on the mcforums page but i could find any just orizon 1.0.8.

:Matter: with love from magentis :Matter:

• woops found the previous versions but cant find orizon 1.0.14 can anyone help?

• oh idk i just downloaded the mod pack but you could look in previous releases. previous releases is under other downloads.

• if ya download mod pack it gives you orizon and infi2x2 but orizon is 1.0.8 *:(

• you need to update industriacraft, railcraft & orizon to "industrialcraft 1.9.5b" railcraft to "railcraft 5.2.0" & Orizon to "orizon 1.0.8"

i just updated orizon yesterday, ok I will update railcraft and orizon, and industrial craft is the advanced machines addon works

• yaya!! finaly no more hours of searching for orizon 1.0.14 when its in cyber space.

• thebeatles the dl.dropbox link for the configs goes to mediafire. but i just typed it in address bar. just to let you know before people are like hey i cant download the configs.

• YOU NEED TO UPDATE INDUSTRIALCRAFT TO 1.9.5b

Edit: thankyou for listening

Edit2: I found out Inficraft is having some issues with EE2 and WRCBE.

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• can you make a server mod pack please? im having trouble downloading all of these mods.

MinecraftChar
    :Composite Armor:
    :Quantum-Leggings:
    :Quantum-Boots: