IC2 1.97 errors on bukkit server

• Hello I run a server for some of my friends and while upgrading to IC2 1.97 from IC2 1.95b, there becomes a very large ID conflict over some odd IDs.I've been looking everywhere for a similar problem with no luck, The server used to run:
    Redpower 2.0 p5b2 R8
    Buildcraft 2.2.14
    EE 1.4.6.5
    IC2 1.95b
    Powerconverters 1.3.4
    Additional Pipes 2.1.3

Server showing problems with only IC2 1.97r1 loaded

I would like to know where these IDs are located.

General Rule of thumb with Minecraft SMP, and rule #2 of my servers, If its not locked up and it ends up missing then its YOUR OWN D*** FALT that someone took it. I did say that wooden chests are fair game.

Edited 3 times, last by Lockitup ().

• I can't find these IDs in the config files. Would like some help with this.

General Rule of thumb with Minecraft SMP, and rule #2 of my servers, If its not locked up and it ends up missing then its YOUR OWN D*** FALT that someone took it. I did say that wooden chests are fair game.

Edited once, last by Lockitup ().

• I should have added that the server will crash because of these errors when other mods are loaded, but not with only IC2 loaded.