Minecraft crash when I place a block

• A lot of people have had trouble with Forge build 164. I'm not sure why so many folks jump to the latest non-recommended build and don't expect trouble with it.

Now, if you can reproduce this issue with Forge build 152 (recommended), then we might talk again. If that one works, you can also try 160, which fixes 152's problem with InvTweaks while still being fairly stable (on my system -- your mileage may vary).

• I already tested with build 160 and I have the same problem and with the 152 too (
    InvTweaks works with forge 164)
    the 152

the 160

• Well, I'm stumped. You've got a couple of extra mods I don't, but none that should make any impact on this. All I can say is it's not happening for me, so something's broken.

Things you have that I don't: Steve's Carts, Laser Mod, Magic Yarn, Compact Solars, Extra Bees, Timber, and Worldedit Client UI. Everything else you have, I also have.

If you're feeling up to it, you can try removing all of those and seeing if it helps at all. Another option is to rebuild your minecraft.jar from scratch, using different install orders for the mods that go in there (MultiMC helps a lot with this, if you don't already have it). For reference, my install order is: Forge, Optifine, CodeChickenCore, NEI. Swapping Optifine and Forge should also work.

• I use MultiMC and Laser Mod / Magic Yarn / Compact Solars / Extra Bees / Timber / Steve's Carts et World Edit CUI were already present in my mods before I have the bug