IC2 Bug: Textures on only IC2 appear wrong

• I have been trying for 1 week now to figure out this problem and noone on the internet seems to know how to fix it. All IC2 textures resemble the wrong texture ( a furnace or see through with flowers or grass on all 6 sides). I have the updated versions of all the required mods and minecraft, MinecraftForge 4.1.1 and IC2 1.106, and i have repeatedly reinstalled and used every installation process, Magic Launcher, MultiMC, and regular Forge installation. Any help from a dev would be greatly appreciated. Here are the blocks that have messed up for me. :Chainsaw: :Solar Panel: :Generator: :Induction Furnace: :Geothermal Generator: :Water Mill: :Wind Mill: :MFE-Transmitter: :MFS-Unit: :Miner: :Mining Laser: :Diamond Drill: :Mining Drill: :Nano Saber: :Bronze Sword: :Bronze Pickaxe: :Bronze Hoe: :Bronze Shovel: :Bronze Axe: :Copper Ore: :Tin Ore: :Rubber Log:

• I could also see why there is lack oh updates. This would prob be enough for me to tell everyone to fuck off lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• So people aren't allowed to relay bugs so that you can actually play it? Probably why people lose interest and don't support. I'm just trying to get this working so i can enjoy it. No reason you should come in here and criticize someone for seeking help.