Posts by nicknockout

Can you also add some centrifuge recipe for ghast tears? I got a few of them but I don't do potions...

Also, the 1.4.2 update is going to change some IDs right? Of cells and ores? What will be the best way to fix my current stuff when I update? Should I just take note of what I have, delete them and spawn them back in with NEI or... Should I start a new world since other things might change aswell?

I hate when that happens...

Try it now, I used the PlatformClient file from 107.35. I really can't test ingame, it doesn't work over remote desktop and takes ages to boot up over network drive.

Had the same error as Kane Hart, it's fixed now and the modpack notification is gone aswell.

You

You must suck at vanilla minecraft bro... Enchanted Picks are faster then drills by far and I mean like 100x.

Haha, try EnchantingPlus for fun, you can enchant drills with efficiency 5 :D

Anyway while enchanted picks are alot better then drills I do feel the drills are a bit cheap. Enchanted pick will make you dig faster but it's not worth the diamonds/xp to me. But to each his own I suppose.