Posts by Viperlotus

Hello, everyone. I'm having an issue where my client crashes whenever I place an MFFS extractor block. However, none of the other blocks from this mod cause crashes, and I've already checked for ID conflicts with other mods, of which there are none.

Here's the crash report: https://gist.github.com/4035742

I hope I can get some assistance on this in short order, as I've been spending the whole day trying to figure this out, and I'm at my wit's end.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot to mention. The version of MFFS I'm using is .34 for 1.3.2. I hope that helps.

Hello, everyone. I'm currently having an issue with this addon where the "Field Fusion" projector upgrade does not merge two different force fields correctly. I'm trying to make a setup with a spherical field connected to a small tubular field to create an exit, but when I turn on both projectors, the edge of the sphere blocks the path through the tube.

And yes, I did place the Field Fusion upgrade inside both projectors, along with trying a cube instead of a sphere. Am I still doing something wrong, or is there a bug?