Posts by DavidAPav

You should add a variant of vanilla brewing (not alcohol) that allows you to mix things to either make useful or deadly chemicals. You could make a medical salve, or deadly mustard gas. It'd make technological warfare much more interesting. To survive deadly gases use a gas mask out of rubber and probably carbon mesh. When your mask runs low replace the mesh. Quantum helmets are considered gas masks. You could call it chemistry. Phahaha. Don't make my high school education useless.

Nuclear reactors should emit radiation like in real life. Hanging around one without a radiation suit or quantum suit should cause direct damage or a DOT (radiation poisoning). Radiation suits can be made from rubber, four pieces. Also leads me to a Geiger counter to show how radioactively unstable or stable a place is ie. large uranium deposits, nuclear reactors, meltdown locations and nuked locations. If a reactor melts down or a nuke is detonated, there should be deadly radiation levels at ground zero and lowering effects as you move away from the center of the explosion. Nuclear fallout would be good too, every time it rains in a "radioactive biome" it could cause deadly effects for those unprotected and mobs. It'd be good; more risk factor = more excitement and more player-engagement.

Would take more advanced part than a mining laser, two lapotron crystals instead of energy crystals. It'd include a tesla coil in its recipe, and would fire ~5000 eu blasts of electricity. Because of that, you would get ~400 shots per charge. I think it would be hell with a handle and would. My thoughts are:
    Tesla Coil-Lapotron Crustal-Lapotron Crystal/Iridium Plate-Iridium Plate-Mining Laser/Air-Iridium Plate-Iridium Plate