Posts by ranukano

Oddly enough, i'm currently working on a program for Killerbeez that will create a custom modpack depending on config files. However it will require the user to download the files from the Author's own links/Home, which the program gladly points you in the right direction automatically.

I despise people who do this sort of thing and ignore the Authors entirely, they work hard and their work should be displayed. Its bad timing for me as i am still working out the kinks and to be honest; people would gladly go for the easiest like this modpack, rather than my program. The program is essentially a proper Mod Downloader/Patcher/Loader, though i'm a bit shorthanded on the latest techniques, being 5 years since i last programmed. But! I do have a base prototype that is operational and i hope to combat fools like these with it.

IGN (InGame-Name) ranukano

GMT (for balancing the teams): GMT-05

Are you playing on Medieval Rage: No

Have you ever been banned:No

What are the rules:

1. You are not allowed to build small towers (1x1) to get on a mountain or a wall

2. Cheating, flying, x-ray and the other noobish mods are not allowed too

3. You are not allowed to attack other people during the preparation time (1 week)

4. The attackers are not allowed to enter the fortress/castle during the preparation time

5. Griefing is not allowed during the preparation time

6. The defenders are allowed to enter/leave the castle

7. Not following the rules will cause a ban for the rulebreaker