Posts by OSlade

Yeah, somethings broke after original release for ic2 v1.95 - don't know exactly what but it caused the recipe to break :(.
    So yeah it won't work, and if you don't mind I'm not gonna backfix it, still I think you should play FTB the way you're supposed to, without extra mods.

Think that answer was for me :)

I understand why you will not backfix that.

Do you know if only the recipes are broken?

Cause - if only the recipes broke i could 'cheat' the transformers i need. (not the way i wanna play - but better as without any transformers)

(Edit)Seems to work (in survival) so i think i can use them. i dont know anything about energyefficent but 2 low voltage solar array seems to be enough with an mfe on a fast engine.(/edit)

wfg,

OSlade

Hi there,

im trying to play your mod in the FTB-modpack with MultiMC as Loader.
    After a couple of trys it seems that vers 1.3 should work together with the other mods.
    The Mod is loaded (i can pick the engine in creative-mode), but in survival i cannot craft the engines (it shows no results in crafting table).

I tried following recipe: (RE-Battery [in versions empty,part loaded, loaded]); Steam Engine; Electronic Circuit.
    Maybe in Vers 1.3 the recipe is not correct?

Dont know if neccessary but here the [hard editet cause it was ~80k chars - hope everthing is inside] MultiMC's Crash-Log (it didnt crash so its a 'Running-Log' :D):

You should know that i have no experiance with modding the minecraft - never did it myself (just with the Modpack & the MultiMC).

So i dont know if i made something incorrect with your mod. (i have just putted the .zip into the 'mods'-Folder of the MultiMC-Instance [named FTB]).

Hope you can help - the mod is really nice.

wfg,

OSlade