Posts by sondrex76

i used build 131, i found a weird and enoying bug, when i had the helm on and i was in the dark every mob was dark, but everything else was normal (nightvision module) also the lightning from my thaumcraft wand looked black and ugly, taking off the helmet fixed the render problem, also another bug is that if you get a player moved wrongly you get a memory leak that will crash the game.

You could just disable terrain damage from creepers (there's even a vanilla setting for this now, i think) so you won't need to mess with explosion drop rates.

i know that put i wont be a pussy, i want them to break blocks! and the people on the server i am setting up dont like creeeprs so i installed that mod so it dropped 100% of its items.

i realy hope that a new config option will be addet, a config option that would let the amount of energy increase more then the amount of speed or power the armour or tool get, i mean it could be as simple as two configs where one of them is how many of the last % will be affected and the other could be how much energy that would be in the last %, an example could be that i would have 50% of all energy cost in the last 20% so if somebody wanted to get their speed or tool to that level it would cost MUCH more (i would have increased the max speed and so on)
    another way to do it could be to make it grow faster and faster, but i think that would be more complex and harder to use. I would like to make the tool have a big explosion on max, but then i would need to make it so to get the most powerfull amount i would need 100% more energy suddently, i dont know if anywone else want this but i think it could be cool. i hope you understood what i tried to say.
    sorry for my grammar i am norwegian.

the creator of creeper collaterale said that it would be impossible to make the explosion for the glove not be controlled by the mod becouse the mod do set an universal drop rate, but he also did say this:
    This isn't possible currently. Creeper Collateral accomplishes the goal by changing the properties of explosions globally. I'll see if I can't make a new unique explosion that is just tied to the creeper, that way no other source of explosions would be changed.

so it is a possibility for better compability so it dosent change your drop rate :)

this is just a quick error report, i get a player moved wrongly messege sometimes (in the bat log) and after this i cant do anything and it crashes, i get this error if i shoot a lot of energy orbs and get hit by the explosion. i also have speed upgrades and other upgrades that can be the reason for it. its no crash log becouse it dont realy crash it just, i think the client server unloads the client and the client tyhinks its still connected so i can still break blocks but they dont drop anything.
    i dont know if you know what i am talking about and if you alredy knew about this error or if its another mods fault i am sorry for wasting your time.

thank you for implement color on the tool :)
    but something i have noticed is that the drop rate of items when you have explosion on the tool is modified after what i have in the config for CreeperCollateral-1.4.6-CoreMod. i realy dont like this becouse i have creepers drop rate to 100% (my friends want to have it there) and then the glove drops 100% of the items...emm i do not think this is how it should be maby you could make a config option for how many % of items that get destroyed in an explosion from the tool drops.
    i realy hope you will read this and implement it so i dont need to get 100% of the items (i think thats like cheating)

i agree and i think your suggestion is realy awsome :)

i realy like that i can change the balance and recepies and have so much freedom! ( i have edited about everything :) ) but i know one more config option that should be added, a config option that maby will let you chose if the energy requierment is the same all the time or if it when it comes to the maby 20 last % it will take 10 times more energy suddently, i think this would be extreamly cool and i hope you understood what i meant, but i have no idea if this is possible and if it is if it is an simple way to make config options for it.
    keep up the good work ! :)

i LOVE your mod, but the invisibility upgrade dosent work properly, i need to use a potion of invisibility to get it to work.
    also i know build 95 is a beta but can you add the colores to the multi tool before build 110?
    and here are a suggestion: can you make it possible to change the color of your stuff when you are hitting a key? it could be configured with the K key.
    anyway, love your mod cant wait to see whats next :)

i am sad my friends dosent like to have balanced recepies or have the feeling of doing something so they wont have greg tech with in the server i set up for them :(
    by the way, love the balance you implement, the challenge of creating things and the higher tier tech :) thank you for making a so good mod its on my top 1-3 mods (thaumcraft is also one, wont say why)

cant post a crash log, the smallest one i have is on 17000 letters, max is 10000 here are the first part of it, this error is comming after i install petro gen when i have ee3 installed, i have changed the ids many times, thats not the problem

EDIT: ok i read the comment before, and i have nether ores and ee3 installed so that can be the problem.

your drill and the chainsaw use 500 eu,but they use it when they are on super mode (activated) they use 500 eu and when they are off they do to. i would like it to take more energy to mine a 3x3 area and maby the chainsaw could lose durability for each block it takes, the same with the drill. right now the drill in 3x3 mode needs 55,55eu per block, thats cheaper then the normal drill and the diamound drill, can you make a config option to increase the eu and maby eu per block.

also something less important can you add coler to the text to the new tools?

you are fast to update your mod to a new version :) i check dis tread out 2 times a day and it is almost always an update. love the mod, love dat it makes the tech mod more balanced and give uu matter the high price it shud have so i dont just can make full quantum on under a day :) keep up the extremly good work :!:
    :Quantum-Helmet:
    :Diamond Drill: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Chainsaw:

:Quantum-Leggings:
    :Quantum-Boots:

hmf i cant update my world to 1.4.5 before all the mods are updated ! i just get a crash, i think it is becorse the save has mo creatures entetyes in it. i hope the addons for ic2 updates soon

LOVE your mod just one thing: i heard dat you made things for xycraft and soyaran dont realy like dat, he said it on his stream. so i hope you two will be agree ;)
    i also hope you will add some realy cool new toys :) like a big laser (just a bad suggestion) or some other realy cool stuff :) love your mod, i realy like the fact dat you are binding mods more together and balace them a bit. (sorry for my grammar i am not good at writing on english.)

if i hit r on the interdimensional energy storage unit it crashes :( here's the crash log: