Posts by mcmuffinman101

Name: Hunter

IG-Name: mcmuffinman101

Banned before?: no sir. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…4489f26cc4650dec5bf0174fe

(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

Why do you want to join?: i once played on a server that had 110 mods+ i thought it was amazing! but it got shut down because of money issues with the owner. now i have been searching for a server with new mods and old mods (so i know what im doing but can also explore aswell). but then i found your server. although i hesitated because i saw it was hosted in germany, but then i saw its international and i would love to join this community. you seems like a responsible server owner who isnt "greedy" (which i will donate, but after i buy my new desktop. i have been saving for years). thanks you so much for taking the time for reading this application and i hope to see you in game for many laughs and adventures! :thumbup:

Anything else you want to tell us?: Now you may look at my age and automatically think that i am immature, but i feel like one of the most MATURE 15 year old out there because of my absence of "vulgar" subjects. also i have been a mod AND an admin on many servers, which basically states that i love to help, and will continue to help as i pass through minecraft servers in the future. Again, thanks for reading this application and hope to see you in-game!

How can we contact you?: mcmuffinman101 (skype)