Posts by iMOSH

Ok, thanks guys. I know without error report it's could be everything. We installed the vy-fix and now IC² crashes less than before. The problem with lags still exists :pinch: We play it with hamachi, but the server is without lags for 1 or 2 hours and then it lags like hell, but I think we can dead with it ;) Thanks a lot for answering :thumbup:

Hey guys,

we have a little problem with our server and we hope you can help us fixing it.
    Everything was fine but suddenly we got very big lags, especially after joining the server it takes about 5min untill the lags are gone.
    Because of this lags we need to hit blocks 3 times untill it drops. The next problem we have is that sometimes the game crashes without any bug report! This happens sometimes after 2min and sometimes after more than 15min.
    We don't know exactly what the reason for crash is, but we guess that something isn't ok with the machines of IC², because the problems started after building advanced furnances and other IC² stuff.

We have installed the following things:
    -Risugami's ModLoader
    -Flan's ModLoaderMP
    -Player's Client-sided MLMP-Fix
    -MCForge
    -Player's SoundSystem Fix

Two guys are using Misa's texture package, three of us don't. Minecraft is crashing at each of us.

Thank you for answering! :thumbup:

PS: Sorry for the bad english I'm from germany ;)

MFG iMOSH