Posts by ljo9091

ok, thanks. this was a new world created for this server so it will take some time to go in and gather the resources and try them using collected materials. the plan was to use TMI to confirm it installed and worked and then remove it. its turning out to be a little more complicated than that. I will try a little later on and let you know.

Thanks

TMI is unable to display all the blocks/items corectly in SMP due to the way IC uses to conserve Block ID/Item ID usage. They're still there, you just can't cheat them as easily.

As for the machines not crafting, can you give a specific and non-TMIed example?

thanks for the info about TMI, that was starting to drive me nuts. :D

Yes I can, i just tried several of the recipes and alot do work like you said, although only one of the generator recipes and only one of the iron furnaces work. although i believe i read somewhere that that is sometimes expected so im not worried about those. specifically some of the ones i tried that do not work are. extractor, macerator, canning machine, solor panel. i crafted each piece with the best i could without using TMI. when i place the items in the crafting bench there is nothing on the output. its really weird.

I have followed the installation instructions and everything works just fine. however there are alot of items that do not work in SMP. I can not craft most of the machines. I have installed the TooManyItems mod to confirm that I have 8 pages of items in SinglePlayer and only 6 pages of items in MultiPlayer. The odd thing is I counted and it is missing exactly 100 items in SMP. seems too exact to me.

is there a step i missed? I am running Minecraft 1.8.1, i have installed all required addins. the server is a vanilla minecraft server with modloadermp, the modloadermpfix and minecraft forge.

thanks for any help