Posts by grilledham7

Hey GregoriusT loving the addon, I personally like the changes you make to rebalancing IC. The new challenges and goals makes for some good fun.

I have two suggestion/ requests I’d like to make.
    1. Would it be possible to have a config option to prevent cobble/ stone generation when water and lava meet? I would like this for two reasons, firstly I’ve always found it odd that you can make infinite cobble from finite water and lava. And secondly it would make a better use for the electric rock breaker. The cost of rock breaker sounds more reasonable if it’s the only way to make infinite cobble without having to mine for it.

2. Could there be a config option to remove minecarts and golden helmets from the possible yield of scrap boxes. Now with the macerator recipes they yield allot of iron /gold respectively at least compared to their chances of occurring, especially against the chances of iron or gold ore.

Also I noticed while playing on the FTB mod pack that thorium cells output at 5 eu/t. I don’t know if that’s to do with how the FTB pack is set up or if it’s a bug.