Posts by Havanacus

I'm playing 1.6.2 with EXP IC2 among other mods. I have no problems whatsoever until I try to add Gravitation Suite to my game, then Minecraft hangs on startup.
    My full forge log can be read here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6706511
    The relevant section is this:

This is a very nice mod, though I haven't been actively using it long.
    What I think (and others seem to agree) is that what MFFS needs most right now is documentation. You don't even have a changelog for your updates as far as I can tell. (I'll admit, I didn't look much further then the first post of this thread.) It seems like there are a lot of cool things I could do with MFFS, and it might even be a functional replacement for Bukkit's area protection mods, if only I could figure out how to use any of it.

Ok just updated to the newest mffs and no mater what i do i cant get the defense station to kill mobs anymore i can only use the mob defense in the projector and i don't mind doing that but some times i don't want the shield up on a smp world so that people can visit but i always want mobs to be killed can you tell me how to get it to work again

also typo Defence should be Defense

Well said. I've also been using the Defense Station for this exact reason and I'm thrown off by this update. I haven't had the chance yet to use higher tier blocks, but I hope there's something in here to keep my lands mob-free.

We are in final testing for the IC2 1.109 APM update. We're hoping to get it out tonight, but it may be late at night.

I'm glad to hear that. I was just poking around here because it's looking like APM and Compact Solars are the last two mods keeping my server back from 1.4.5. Can't actually start the update 'till Monday, but I've got to stay on top of these things.

I really appreciate the recent updates to what used to be the Charging Bench Addon. I just made my first monitor and I'm loving it. Can't wait to make a bank of them.