Posts by N_igma

Hi there, my IGN is N_igma
    I played on vminecraft.com (Nossr50's server-- the creator of McMMO) for a long time, and then on a string of other servers that our community of about 20-30 people migrated to for various reasons over the past year and a half. Despite the updates notch keeps coming out with (infrequently), I find myself becoming more and more bored with vanilla minecraft as well as many other mods-- except for IC. It adds so much more depth that I can really satisfy all my autistic inclinations (read: it entertains me when I'm bored out of my face). Anyhow, I tried playing ssp, but found that it was much too dull as well. I've looked over a lot of servers with IC on them, but the majority are dead. Except for this server.
    Beyond my MC experience, I'm 20, and generally easy to get along with, or so I'm told. I'm very honest, and can't lie when asked a question directly, which makes it somewhat difficult to escape from incidences with authority figures, which doesn't happen that often in the first place. But before I digress further, I'll wrap this up.

TL;DR: IGN= N_igma
    looking for an IC server, bored with everything else

Cheers