Posts by JerryMaynez

Yeah, to be honest, I'd just wait until there is another release. There are other bugs that are imho pretty game breaking that have been fixed. Looks like Player integrated my suggested fixes so Audio will work in the next release too :)

If you have trouble updating the ic2 jar with my fixed class files, post in that thread, not this one.

Don't worry, I did it! :D
    It works just fine, there are still some sounds missing but at least it works. Whatever I find I'll post it in that trhead.

Once again, thanks for your help!

Yup, I was reading some of the terms and you are right...
    Well, I'll take a look about one of those and then I'll come here if it works or if not. About the fixed sound patch, I'm figuring out how to install it, but this time I guess I'll first try and if I can't then come for help. That's just one way to learn how to do it, isn't it?

Thanks for your help!

Well, I have a problem that keeps bothering me since the 1.4.2 update. I've uploaded everything on a clean .jar, the latest Forge and the IC2 .jar and I just can't hear any sound of the IC2 things (by that I mean reactors, machines, TNT and all that stuff). So I just wanted to propose something, may be cool or may be not...

What if someone, somewhere, with a very kind heart, upload a succesfull and clear instalation of this mod, without addons (so if someone wants to add something they're free to do.) and put it on a Zip/Rar file for n00b people like me to have a chance to play smoothly? I mean, it would be an easy way to go for some people who don't know so much about messing with all this stuff...

I've read some posts here and there and just can't find something helpful (someone in this forum once posted something related, but I wasn't able to figure out how to do it by myself, sadly :'c ). I have no error logs, 'cause the game runs and everything, just the sounds don't...

ps: Sorry if my english isn't good enough or if something wasn't well explained; as I said before, I'm a poorly n00b who want's to learn.

EDIT: I've read this "http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=15" and this posts (which is the one I refered up here) "http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&postID=83204#post83204" Buuuuuuuut.. I have no idea what all this stuff means ._.
    Any help?