Posts by apoc123

Im using curent 1.4.5 updates for all mods i dont think its the API but who knows,

if you read the error report it says ;

at ic2 common network managerpacket data

is this api sounds like when solars send packet data from charging something is not right with ic2 and it fails =crash
    If it is an api issue with another mod i have 100 mods that i am succesfully using in my pack i am experienced at getting these mods to be compatable.
    AS was the last mod i put in. the error report i beleve contains all the other mods im using and they all worked great including other solar mods .
    i did post this error report on mantis so that the ic2 team could also look at the issue just incase its ic2.

i am also using forge
    opi fine
    nei
    id resolver
    multi mc
    and 100 other mods if you require a deatailed list of mods, and versions i can provide the list i love advanced solar i feel like im missing a mod if i cant use your mod in my pack.
    also i can reproduce this error basically the mod will load and i can go in world. while in game on a map ill place a solar dosnt matter which one. i can open a gui and watch it charge then after a min or 2 with or without being in the gui minecraft freezes then crashes and shows the error report everytime the error reports are the same as listed hope this helps giving more detail.