Posts by Uberubert

Also seems to happen when I'm close to my Personal safe. This safe was spawned.

It seems other machinery is fine. I have not tested other generators.

More specific:

It drops the FPS only when I walk within (maybe) 5blocks of the closest solarpanel and the safe, but not every time. (night/day is the same)
    The FPS goes back to normal once I move away from the panels (maybe 5 blocks away from the nearest panel)

Using a freshly modded minecraft 1.8 following the instructions on the wiki. Installed all mods and patches/fixes in the specified order. No other mods are installed.
    edit: Using Indcraft 1.15

Update:
    Restarted my minecraft, lags are now gone. Will report back if they reappear.

update2:
    Yep, happens after a while again after every restart. Always close to the solar panels when it happens for me.

IGN: Uberubert
    How often I play: too often
    Stuff I built:
    No pictures, since I'm at work. I've built a few calculators and a computer(nocheat build due to accidentally engaging the entire server to legitimately gather hordes of redstone).
    Stuff I want to build:
    I'm not 100% sure, but playing around with industrialcraft singleplayer has given me a good few inspirations. Singleplayer is boring though, which is why I'm looking for a server.