Posts by Connix

What is your setup. Tin Cable?

Since at least Buildcrash was released.

set up always with glass fiber cable, tried that with the wind mills and watermills but didn't work, but they don't work at all, forgot to mention that

buildcrash, ok, so problem is there, that one ic problem fixed then.

i also tried to delete and recreated my config folder, doesn't notice any dofferences..

I have buildcraft and industrial caraft working togetter. don't know if its allready mentioned but since the 1.4.2 update i have troubles with my geothermal, nothing is getting inputted. i set everything up to have water going into it with the pipes and tried every corner to approach it but it doesn't take it or produces energy :S also my solar panel field isn't producing any power, only one single solar panel in my roof is working. so what could be my problems with it, its basicly the basic of my construction to obtain power.

(ow yeah, since when needs buildcraft have pipes on the side which is the item in? (meaning if the output is right, i need to put on the right side the pipe to pump it out, and input above, otherwise it pumps in (if i hooked it up underneath) in the wrong section :S