Posts by jauntyAnarchist

I guess this is really different from what your saying but maybe there should be 3 batpacks with different storage. Maybe one with 4 batteries in the recipe (40000 EU) and one with 2 energy crystals (200000 EU). And since everything in IC2 has to be ultra HAYOish maybe one with HUGE storage that uses lapotrons. Since there are 3 tiers of stationary storage( :Batbox: :MFE-Transmitter: :MFS-Unit: ) i was thinking maybe 3 batpacks.

i agree that would be cool but wouldnt be very realistic cause u can make it out of wood(as stated above) Also once you get to the point where you could make one most people would just extract the wood itself and not bother with treetapping the resin

I see I have been removed from the server's white list. Is this a temporary measure?

I can assure you I have done no griefing what so ever. If you look in your server logs you will see I only logged on for the first time last night which, if I understand what was said in chat yesterday correctly, was well after the griefing occured.

I was also removed from wl. I do hope this is temp because i was not part of any griefing. ???

Hello, I would like to be whitelisted to this server because it is one of the few apparantly working 1.1.5 IC2 servers. I have extensive expirience with IC and IC2 and I have been playing minecraft for about a year. I played alot of ssp IC and got bored when i "beat the game" so i decided to look for a good ssp server.

I love building and interacting with others and I think IC2 is one of the best mods there are. I have never griefed, xrayed, flymodded ect.... before. I am a goodplayer and help others when i can and i would love to join this great server!

IGN: jauntyAnarchist

THANKS!

P.S. if i had to pick one machine to describe me it would be the :Macerator: :D