Posts by doowle

Hi,

I'm looking for some help understanding what I'm doing wrong, or what I've misunderstood about using pumps in IC2.

I want to use a pump to feed my ore washing plant, the ore washing plant is working fine with buckets of water.

I made the traditional infini-water-pool under a pump i positioned beneath my plant (I've no idea if the pump can feed the plant from below but this was something I was going to find out).

The pump is fed with electricity, you can see this in the UI, but nothing happens. I've tried adding empty buckets and empty cells, just to test / confirm and yet still nothing happens. I would at least expect the pump to fill itself, even if it couldn't fill an adjacent machine.

Here is a pic of the machines;

Here is a pic of the UI

So what am I doing wrong?? Any help is appreciated :)

Many thanks,

Doowle

Hi,

I'm using industrialcraft-2_1.115.295-lf with minecraftforge-universal-1.5.1-7.7.1.675 and Minecraft 1.5.1

I'm experimenting with miners and pumps, miners I have working fine however I do have an issue with pumps, they are powered and pull in liquid but it will not fill/use cells. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong, any help / guidance you give me is appreciated.

This is how the miner and pump are positioned;

This is the URL that shows the empty cells, the full pump and that it has power;

I'm sure this is something I'm doing wrong :)

Thanks,

D