Posts by Malvazar

well from what i can see in your error report here:

It looks like your problem is a buildcraft problem, not IndustrialCraft. However, if you haven't tried it yet, try changing the BlockID in the buildcraft config file to make sure none of them conflict. i know when i tried to use the two of them together I had multiple ID conflicts.

Also on a side note, how are you installing industrialcraft?

Okay I will give that a shot. ^^ (thanks for try to help finally)

And I'm just putting the jar file in the mod folder in the .minecraft folder.

Also I can't use the other version of buildcraft as I dose not work for me.

Well I don't understand what the problem is. My problem hasn't been posted on here yet (That I've seen anyways) and I have it in the right location with a very clear topic on it.

Well I had a post on here just a little while ago today but it seems to have been deleted without getting any help........ thats annoying
    Anyways
    I don't know what the problem is anymore but I've tried just about all the fixes that I've read and found all over the net. Anyways I've been trying to install IC2 on minecraft 1.8.1 along side BuildCraft, Equivalent Exchange, TooManyItems, and SinglePlayerCommands. I have ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Player's Client-sided MLMP-Fix, MCForge, and AudioMod installed and working just fine. TooManyItems, SinglePlayerCommands, BuildCraft, and Equivalent Exchange work just fine, but the moment I try to install IndustrialCraft the game will crash on the mojang screen. I've tried the Players SoundSystem Fix and it didn't help at all. I've tried wiping minecraft clean from the computer and starting over from scratch and it didn't work. I've tried just having only IndustrialCraft installed (with all the requirements of course) and that also didn't work. I read that my current download of the mod might be corrupt so I've downloaded all of the new links for it and none of those fix the problem either. I'm really at a complete loss as to what is causing the problem. I don't see why it would be a conflict with the other mods because I've seen plenty of other people have the same mods installed at once and it works just fine for them. So I could really use some insight here please.

Here is the crash report that I am getting ever time I try to start the game with IC2 installed:

Why do all my post keep going missing. Its like I've not posted anything at all. Even my request for help that I literaly just posted not even a minute ago is gone now. Whys going on?