Posts by khorozm

Hello, Greg
    I am running GregTech now, i rather there is a mode to buff TF and IC2 output of bronze
    I disagree that 4 bronze is balanced in forestry machine, (and it depends on the mod pack also)
    I know that IC existed long time ago, even before i started playing Minecraft
    But still, it just doesn't sound right, anyways :P
    Since you are here, I want to ask if there is a method disabling bronze dust in centrifuge? I checked the config and I couldn't find it

Btw, GregTech :thumbup:

It just doesn't make sense for getting two bronze out of 3 copper and tin

But I don't like the Forestry recipe because I don't like they magically melt together
    Bronze is a metal that used in many Forestry machine

This is a cross-mod problem and I hope IC2 can solve it
    Bronze tools can simply be less durable than before
    And MM ingot isn't really a big problem, consider usually people playing mod packs always low on copper and tin anyways.
    The copper and tin spawn rate in IC2 can be lower a little bit

I know getting 2 bronze is meant to be balanced, but this is a problem when it works with other mods
    and it just doesn't make sense

I hope it can be solved, thanks ;(

i think it is often provided tht im not directly looking at the reactor before i quit
    btw it just happens when I quit to mainscreen and reload the world but not quitting Minecraft
    weird bug though
    no specific card (just tried time card as well)

version
    Minecraft: 1.4.7 PR
    Forge: 4.7.4.520
    IC2: 1.112.170-lf
    Nuclear Control: 1.4.5 (?)

Sometimes industrial info panel doesnt show anything (but lit) when i quit and re-enter
    i need to destroy (or pickup) the panel and then replace it again

i found the console spamming this msg, i think they are related
    2013-01-03 20:39:27 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.TileEntityRemoteThermo@4eb22ac2 didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

Anyway good work on the add-on :D
    really helped me a lot in building my reactor system :D

also a suggestion, that remote thermal monitor does NOT emit a redstone signal in the second (non-default) mode
    then the reactor wont be dangerous when the monitor is unpowered