Posts by SullyTheUnusual

If your spam is: [stuff] isn't connected to the eNet
    then that hasn't been fixed yet.
    Chickenbones has a Chunkloading mod that includes spotloaders, they basically only chunkload the spot they're sitting on or something like that.

The error is telling you that there's a machine in an unloaded chunk trying to emit energy, but it can't. Ignore it if you want.

I have been using ChickenChunks for awhile now, but this is the first I've heard of spotloaders. There seems to be no documentation on them, however, as I read through the entire OP by ChickenBones.

I'd like nothing more than to ignore the log errors, however, they comprise 90% of my server log. Kind of hard to ignore when you need to read the log. That's why I originally said it would be nice if they got fixed soon.

And where are you getting links to new versions of IC2? The OP in this thread is the only place I can find them.

The way you made this message is so confusing that I can barely read it. But yes, there is a new version LIKE I LINKED YOU TO. And there's a nice little page button at the bottom-left of the page SO YOU CAN READ OLD POSTS.

Sorry about the quote spam, I was replying from my phone and it apparently doesn't like this forum software. I didn't notice any link in your original message, but now that I looked again it's there, so thank you.

And the snark wasn't intended for you, but for the person complaining that I was the fifth person to bring this up. My reply about not living on the forums was directed at him.

And, yes, I know how to navigate a forum, I've been using them since before the internet existed (through BBSes). The point I was trying to make is that I have neither the time nor inclination to read through more than 3 pages of posts to see if people have brought up the issue I'm dealing with. This wasn't in the last three, so here I am.

Update to the latest version, you are like the fifth person to say that in this thread alone.

Well, I'm running IC2 v1.112.-170-lf. Is there a newer version or dev version I don't know about? This one seems to be a month old already.

And I'm talking about EnergyNet warnings, which I didn't notice anyone else talking about. Forgive me for having a life, and not sitting in forums 24/7 to know how often a problem is mentioned. :P

I really hope this get sorted quickly, its the only problem that prevent me from upgrading my private family server, how could I update it and use it if I can't stop it properly because the console is impossible to stop because of this message spamming.

Same problem. Did I read earlier in this thread that it's an IC2 problem, and not AdvancedMachines?