Posts by kvascz

I will recommend to invert signal and set bottom value more then 32.
    Something like this:

Thank a lot, this actually does pretty much of what I wanted. But I still do not understand how to set the Range Trigger then.
    In forum, i only found: Starts at higher, stops at lower. It is probably intended for signal --_--?
    What I thought is, that setting _--_ will cause the signal being on when the energy level is between the two numbers and vise versa for --_--.
    Perhaps, you could consider to change the interface or make it a bit more clear. At least change the icon on the left to make it more clear. But perhaps it was just my stupidity that I did not pick it up right at first.

Thanks a lot for the advice.

I use it in my 1.4.6 world with MFSU to dump extra energy into matterfab. Works fine for me.
    Check if batbox in range (8 blocks without range upgrades). If range is ok, then give me a screenshot of Range Trigger GUI and screenshot of your setup (how range trigger is connected to other devices, location of batbox)

Thank you for your answer.
    All it should do is just switch off the reactor once the batbox is nearly full.
    Those are the configuration printscreens:

Hi guys,

this is an awesome mod. Just it seems to have a bug when using Remote Trigger. It has the card and connection, but it really playing up when it comes to real functionality. The redstone for the remote trigger signal doesn't switch on/off when the batbox is charged/discharged and gets in/out of the specified range. The signal doesn't change correctly when the range is being set too.
    Are you sure it works correctly? I have spend 2 hours trying but can not find how to make it work. Using MC1.4.6.

Thank you very very much. And as always, take it easy!