Posts by tokiz

So you're propably wanted a page full of content, information and pictures about the server. Sorry but the server itself is under construction. I am a full time student that have a dedicated server I don't use anymore. The reason why is because I do not have time anymore to host any servers myself. I have in the past been hosing both Minecraft and Garry's Mod servers for my old community (avoxgaming.com ) but as I said, I don't really have time, right now I have a too social life to run things alone. So I am looking for someone who might not can afford to buy his own server, someone who want's to run and be in charge of a server. The server will be running tekkit or feed the beast launcher. It's basically a Industrial server where your propose is to gain resources, build factories, trade with others, my idea was a concept similar to the old school classic game OpenTTD or if you have a better idea.

Dedicated Server Infomation (specs)

Requirements:

Active on Steam
    Past experience with minecraft servers(mods, how to setup a minecraft server ingame, zones etc)
    Mature, age 20+ (Can make exceptions on the age as long as you have
    the right personality and the other requirements are met.)
    Experience with forums (how to create mature threads etc)
    Experience with FTP (FileZilla)
    Experience with staff

So basically, this will be your own server which I will host, the server can easily have up to 200 slots, but I don't think we will use that much slots.
    I won't be online so much so you gotta be independent and you will get full access to the minecraft server. (start, stop, folders etc)
    I am also looking for atleast two admins and some builders to help us build the spawn and a global railsystem.

Intrested? Add me on steam and we can have a talk, add Tokiz

Greetings everyone! I recently returned to minecraft for more Nuclear Reactor constructing:D and I have a few questions for you guys..

1: It's too easy, nuclear reactors producing too much EU, I mean, is there like anything (machine or not) that uses ALOT of EU or will I never go empty of EU when I do nuclear? I want something that is using all the EU that I am producing, or can I modify some sort of file so I can make so the machines is using much more EU?

2: Could someone link me a yt video or something that shows a very hard controlled advanced nuclear reactor.

3: Last question, what's the best way to transfear EU over long distances?

Regards, Tokiz 8)