Posts by ngc4594

would it be possible to create a bloc that extends the personnal safe, when in contact
    for instance, add 27 spaces or 54 to the safe, and have them chain,and if one extension block is not in contact with the safe but is with another that is in contact with the safe then it does extend
    or a version with pipes as suggested between a pack of extension blocks and the safe (pipes hideable in foam if possible)

i know, i thought i was doing it wrong but i wasnt

Mmhm. What MC version? Did you buy Minecraft? What Forge version? What IC2 version? Do you even know what we're talking about?

i did buy minecraft about 2 years ago
    pretty much every versions of forge for 1.4.5 andi was talking about mc 1.4.5 (and 1.4.6) in which i couldnt install any mod (the only one i use is industrial anyway)

i reinstalled mc a few days ago on my new computer (because my previous one is pretty much dead) and i couldnt install the mods, i tried using an old version of MC IC²(the one for 1.3.2), i had kept from the old computer whose hard drive has been erased
    i couldnt modify the .jar manually (actually starting to believe i was a retard not capable of following incredibly simple instructions) so i tried using MultiMC to do it for me, and it couldnt do anything either, the .jar or the forge files seem to be corrupted in the download
    i tried doing it on the old computer and then transferring it to the new one and now the .jar with MCforge works at last

something must be wrong with my antivirus blocking somethings... or a bug with java...
    even multimc using vanilla files says it cant be done because the files have been modified (even the forced updates ones...)

I'm frankly terrified by people who can't follow two sentences' worth of instructions. Will it help at all if I quote the instructions again?

To be fair, lately I've been a lazy bum and have been using MultiMC to install Forge for me.

i didnt have trouble following instructions on every single previous versions

Quoted from "iwhitt567"

Looking over this, I think what I'm having trouble with is installing Forge. I'm dropping the contents of the downloaded zip into the Minecraft jar, as that seems the most intuitive thing to do, and the site itself has no explicit instructions. But Forge is definitely the issue.

You say the site has no instructions? http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Installation/Universal

I tried that, but nothing happens
    i ve tried with and without moadloard, which doesnt change anyhting to the problem, the game doesnt seem to register that their is either moadloader or mcforge

could someone explain exactly the steps they used if they are not those in the tutorial or send me his functionnal modified .jar by mail pls (ngc6330@gmail.com)