Posts by Jagoly

Obviously you would never do this on a server ;-)

Want a blackhole?
    Get ICBM Red Matter explosive and enjoy your endless world destroying killing everything near (even if you are fully armored) black hole with fancy particles.

If you put 4 red matter explosives near each other, and set the all off at the same time, they will suck into each other unevenly and begin to move sideways eternally at a constant speed, destroying everything in its path (including oceans, which looks awesome XD)

There needs to be an upgraded version of the LESU for storing insane amounts of EU rather than some magic block that can store that much.
    Seeing as you love 4-lettered Acronyms for energy storage, Greg, why not a similar setup like an LESU, but as a form of SMES (Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage.) because right now, the LESU is cool in theory. But the input/output limitations make it fairly useless for the space and resources it consumes to give it decent output.
    Capable of storing 250,000,000 EU with the base block and an additional 100,000,000 per attached Magnetic Coil block. With 512EU/t as the default output/max input that's increased by 64 EU/t per coil.
    The SMES Block itself should/could consist of 2 Magnetic Coils, 1 Vacuum Freezer, 1 Highly Advanced Machine Block, 1 LESU Block, 1 HV Transformer and whatever else you can think of.

This has been suggested in some way many times, but this is definetly the best implementation idea I have yet seen. I completly agree, the LESU is awesome, but useless XD

This, my friend, is an excellent idea. However, perhaps it would be easier to include a seperate CSV file to store a database of the resources needed for various items? Then write a function to search for the item you want to find?

Perhaps even make it able to load from multiple csv's, that way people would be able to add there own items in.

Overall, good work!

I did some cleanups.. also RichardG sent you a PM
    Why the f' cant you ban people? -_-
    Stay OT now, please

NOOOOO, I didn't get to read them DX
    I was reading this thread purely for entertainment.

On the topic of capes, a few pages ago I saw someone say that capes are useless if no one else will see them. Well I frequently go into third person just to have a bit of fly around and look at my wonderful gregtech cape.

HOORAY!

Suggestion : Special Insulation Cables
    All cables can be insulated with rubber and glowstone (or anything else you can think of) to have the ability to NOT connect to ANY machine, just other cables.
    Or add a special paint...

Edit: Once i needed something like this to run a MV energy line close my LV machines (translocators), but i had to move it instead...

I needed that just today actually XD

In that case I'd suggest to use more than one Autocrafting table, as more than 8 Diffrent Piles will cause the 9th to go through. Not even a Regulator could make more than 8 Dusts possible. However, if you insert the piles from the Side (into the Container Item Slots), then they will get piled too (special Feature for all Modes except the regular one), without causing the Overflow to get put through the Crafting Device.

In that case I'd suggest to use more than one Autocrafting table, as more than 8 Diffrent Piles will cause the 9th to go through. Not even a Regulator could make more than 8 Dusts possible. However, if you insert the piles from the Side (into the Container Item Slots), then they will get piled too (special Feature for all Modes except the regular one), without causing the Overflow to get put through the Crafting Device.

That works perfectly! A couple of button presses in the Advanced Translocator, and I've got another 8 buffer slots! Thanks!

I think I'll go add this to the wiki :-)

Suggestion: Buffered Advanced Translocator

Basically just a Large Buffer + Advanced Translocator in one. Would be really useful for compact automation setups, like in this one. Currently I have advanced translocator between my grinder and electric crafting table (dust piling), and this causes tiny dust piles to go through without being piled when a lot of different dusts are being processed at once.