Posts by Kaatoz

Thunderdark,

First off let me say that I enjoy this mod thoroughly, and continually use it in all my MC endeavors. Prior to the Redpower2 release that came out in Dec, the mffs projectors as well as other blocks in the mod were movable by Redpower2 Frames. This allowed for a multitude of awesomeness to be constructed. I was wondering if this was a detail overlooked in the recent releases of your mod, or instead a planned move. Reason being I have currently been working on a build in which a 70x70x70 super base will use a combination of frames and mffs projectors to 1.) Allow through Field fusion ( a great addition) the creation of a impervious shielding. 2.) The block breaker (another great addition) will allow me to devastate anything in my path. The dilemma is I have started doing the testing on multiple systems that will be within the structure and have stumbled upon this, after seeing that it at one time was possible through this video Mining Turtle Super-Sized.

MANY MANY DIAMONDS TO YOU GOOD SIR!!!!! :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

Regards,
    Kaatoz