Posts by mazetar

Hello!

We are running a sever with Buildcraft and Industrial craft together and are experiencing a weird issue,
    suddently for no reason at all the game crashes when we place or destroy a block, it seems that this only happends when the game needs to update its lightning of an area.
    if there are no daylight or torches nearby we can destroy and place blocks as much as we want.

however when there are torches/daylight there seems to be some areas/chunks that cause the game to crash.

By crash I mean that the game screen becomes black and then Minecraft stops responding, this happens to ALL Clients connected to the server, even if they are not close to the block being placed.
    Since the game stops responding I have been unable to get the crash report(and I havent found the file which I pressume it saves itself in? if you know the place the error logs are saved please let me know and I will upload the error report).

At first we tougth it was only related to daylight but once I placed a redstone torch into a pitch black rom, the game also crashed.
    so I have no damn clue for what is causing this :S