Posts by DragnHntr

Oh please don't make the Nano Bow take arrows, thats the coolest thing about it that it takes EU instead of arrows. They can't be picked up, its like it is firing beams of energy or something. This is why it needs a custom arrow appearance heheh. I suppose you could add the option to consume arrows in the eventual config file.

I actually really like the idea of having a jetpack still even with a flight module installed. You could make it so when the flight module is toggled off, the jetpack turns back on. I do miss my hover mode when creative flying. You could even add 3 togglable states maybe, jetpack, flight module, both off.

I don't understand why people keep asking for compatability with Gravisuite, this mod can basically completely replace it. The ultimate quantum with upgrades does everything and more, and you also get more lower tiers of armor so it is not only useful at end-game.

If you want to appease all the hard-mode players, you could add optional gregtech recipes eventually. Personally I don't think it is OP to have the multiple chest pieces combined into one, they exist anyway and you can swap them out as needed, there are mods for tons of inventory space, so the only great thing about it is the convenience of not having to change them out every time you want to dig/travel/fight. Convenience is convenient :P

I can add the keybindings to the relevant pages on the wikia for you and maybe make a separate page with all the bindings on it for reference.