Posts by Valdiralita

Try 307 when it's out. It should give the coordinates of the bad cables in the client console.

That was quick! Thanks for the help. I could locate the cable that crashed the client and deleted it via MCEdit using my old 1.4.7 version (MCEdit just wipes everything mod related in the edited chunks).

And just to give you some help debuging the problem heres a screenshot of the cable:
    http://i.imgur.com/QV22aS3.png

What you see here is a foamed diamond cable with a redstone torch on its side and redstone on top of it (all foamed cables crash the client). I hope that helps.
    If you need any further informations just ask me, I always backup my worlds.

regards

Sorry for the late response, i had exams and then holidays etc..

After further testing i discovered thats its not related to MultiVerse but multiple wolds.
    It does NOT matter what plugin i use, as long as i dont add other worlds to the server everything is working fine.
    After adding a world the buttons start to not work (in the main world) and the block rotation also bugs :S , maybe its related?

regards

Hey,

ive got a MCPC+ 1.4.7 server with following mods:
    Forge Mod Loader version 4.7.32.553
    MinecraftForge v6.6.1.524
    Mo'Creatures
    Industrialcraft
    Buildcraft

additional plugin is MultiVerse.

Ive setup a main world and some other worlds including nether and a farm world.
    I can change the redstone behaviour of the storage units on all maps except on the main world (set in the server.properties).
    If i change the main world in the server.properties then the redstone behaviour works on all maps except the one in the server.properties.

Is this a known problem (couldnt find anything in the BT) and can anyone reproduce that? Maybe a fix?

Thanks for any info
    regards

EDIT:
    Usually there is a chat response when clicking the button but there is no output in the chat and no redstone signal is emitted.

EDIT2:
    industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf