Posts by aaron0v

Phasing: something like the blink drive. Like phasing out (going out) into an alternate dimension then phasing in (going back in) back to the original dimension, in a different place, nearly instantly.

GraviSuite PvP is still possible but extremely hard, think GraviSuite v. GraviSuite. Even harder with auto-recharging functionality. But the new leggings, you just teleport somewhere and the enemy doesn't know where to go. GraviSuite flying is okay because you can see where the guy is flying and you can chase after.

How would phasing be greifing,It doesn't destroy any blocks?

You can also put a special block to prevent that.
    Also everything`s configurable.

The teleportation feature would use alot of energy also doesn't go very far and has a timeout sequence.
    Also the teleportation feature with which you can teleport to other players IC2 tele porters can be locked with a special button or tool or something like that.

I agree with you on no exploding but what do you mean phasing?

Isn't GraviSuite PVP nearly impossible already? Also when teleporting to IC2 tele-porters it uses the same algorithm x2 if a IC2 tele-porters consumption.

I ment grammar.

I didn't make that part clear to you i check my grammar 5 times and then ill stop and ill leave any grammar mistakes in there because I don`t want to be spending hours correcting my forum work.

Does everything have to have a use, cant you wall jump and fly? Why must everything have a specific use and if that thing doesn't have a useful use just throw it out? Cant you just have something that looks cool and is fun to play with?

Today I was thinking to myself what would be a good GraviSuite Leggings and Boots idea

I thought hard and I have come up with an idea:GraviSuite Boots

1.) Momentum mode: A mode where you can run through solid walls but to run through a 1 thick wall you need to run straight at the wall and not get stopped. For widths of higher than 1 add 2 blocks to the running distance. There will be a block that you can make that you cant go through with these boots.

2.)Movement mode: You can grind on rails (aka:iron bars connected). You can run up walls and wall jump on walls.

3.)Explosive mode: Creates an explosion as big as Itnt and has the same properties as Itnt (togglable in config.). You have to hit a button to summon the explosion.

4.)friction generator: Walk and receive power.

GraviSuite Leggings: Teleportation: Teleport anywhere you click cant go through walls though. Basically an enderpearl without the glitches and the curve.
    the leggings Can link to any IC2 tele-porter you tell it to (IDK how).

Aaron0v

Sorry if my grammar is bad I can`t be bothered to make 100 checks on my gammar.

May add a crafting recipe if I can get a good texturing program.