Posts by Mike2321

Why? So after you gain a bunch of resources, you never have to worry about energy in any way again, this isn't EE2 here.

EDIT: I see now that I was on the wrong page, and therefore got nina'd several times

Eh when i see little kids complain about this not being craft-able it just goes to show how lazy they are. on my small private server i placed one in the spawn to power the lights and the teleporters in doing so it only requires 1 battery box and a handful of mfsu's to make every thing work. i set it to 32 eu't and told it make 25k eu constantly. even for a spawn generator we feel its too Op for that.

hurray for this mod adding harder crafting to the game it slows down all those people that just rush to get all the tech and not take the time. my friends on my server just got very angry lol i disabled uum to diamond crafting. serves them right tell me that they wont and when i go look thru their auto-crafter find it set to make diamonds well ill have none of that lol. :P

i dont see how this idea would cheapen the teleporters in any way. more so it would just make a teleporter network more possible. instead of having dozens of telepoters in a room just to go different places it would only require 1 to link to many others and it would be the same for all of them. take the Industrial rage server for example they have a huge network of teleporters for all the players. they have an entire floor of the spawn just for them. with a gui it would allow for a major reduction in requirements of space

With hard mode you would achieve your ultimate factory in about a month or more, you want to spend a whole year for that =P ?

oh i not really a part of that project i really dont build much since im the owner/admin.. its just too tempting to spawn my self the items in being im op so i play on another server as a regular player. i just want to see them nearly die when they see how much more it will take to make things. ;)

hmm im bored right now so just to have a little fun could an option be added in the con-fig file for insanely super hard crafting recipes ? basicly multiplys the crafting cost of every thing including uum recipes by a power of 10 or more? my friends are obsessed with making some sort of ultimate factory on my small server so i want to mess with them and set it so every thing costs and arm and both their legs just to make 1 simple machine. we currently run on the current hard mode option you offer but it would be funny to have an even harder option to set. :D

Hi i would like to suggest a Gui for the teleporter's so that you could label them and set them to private or public. so instead of having several teleporter's all in 1 room you can have 1 set up to take you to any of your teleporter's thru out the world. by having the option of labelling them you could set them up all over a city for say and have every teleporter show a list of all known public or private (depending on how the owner set it up) you would just pick one from the list hit the button and away you would go off to the chosen location. as for how the modes would work public mode would just make it so any teleporter in the world would see it any one could get there. with the private mode only the teleporters the owner placed would show up on those lists by way of using the user's login id only way to use his or hers network would to be to go use their teleporter since it would only display on them. with the labelling it would cut back on set up time since it would automaticly start showing its self to the rest of the teleporters. it would save on having to record the block id and then linking that id to the other one that could end up thousands of blocks away only to run the risk of accidentally wiping the frequency and having to go all the way back to the other base. thats my thoughts on the idea of having a gui to the teleporter if any one has some better ideas on how to make it better go right ahead. i would make an addon for this but i cannot code so i made the suggestion. :):Teleporter:

I like the idea it would really finally put an end to players make unlimited resource factories. those who protest this kind of thing well your just lazy and clearly don't like challenges. if the game was easy no one would play there wouldn't be any fun to it. heck when i had a server back a while ago i started with rp2/ic2/bc then when red-power frames came out and building a real quarry came true i removed build-craft i refunded the quarry's items but 90% of the server raged and quit because it wasn't easy any more. I say add it and dont listen to the lazy people.
    * notice dont bother trying to flame my post. i most likely will never read this post of mine again just for this reason :P *

Hmm love the new flying miner but what happens if you lose track of it? does it have an auto return to home system when it gets low on power and needs a new lapotron crystal?. if not that would be a nice addition to it have it come back to where it started and wait for you to place a new power supply in it then go back to where it left off and keep going. :D right now im in a very dense forest and i run the risk of losing it in the trees lol.

wow shit, the business against MC mob now get serious, we have original defense system like water, lava, trap door and now we going to modern defensive to fightagainst them?
    now..........add some SENTRY!!!
    so i could create Military Base :thumbup:

lol i guess it could be mob defensive i was thinking more along the lines of anti trespassers on my land on my server lol ive got what i call a prison fence so that it cant be jumped its 25 blocks tall with barbwire along the top and a trench along the inside and out side of lava 4 blocks wide 4 blocks deep. lol and if they get past that i have a small tesla set up right inside the fence too 8o

Lol i love this mod :D. But could you please make them able to take power as well so i can turn my fence in to an electric fence? it would be nice if i could hook up mv/hv and even EV power would be nice. just making each lvl of the power even more deadly than the last. 8o

Minecraft Industrialized Server
    Info:
    Our server is a new little 20 person capable server. We are active daily when we have time mostly nights the server is a 24/7 hosted server from NFOservers so its always up and ushally brought right back online if it ever crashes. Currently we are Runing Bukkit Along with the Ported version of Industrial Craft v1.23/Advanced Machines Addon And BuildCraft 2.2.4. Hope to see you all on the server :D
    Whitelist Removed
    If you have problems connectiong to the server add me on skype my name is Michael2321x

Buildcraft has been readded new also need repower2 pre release 3b complete set
    Additional pipes be sure to have rev29 http://www.minecraftforum.net/…age__hl__additional+pipes
    redpower 2 pre release 3b Download it all http://www.eloraam.com/?page_id=130
    Buildcraft is still staying at 2.2.4

Sever ip: 66.150.188.145:25565

Needed Client side mods (Be Sure to have the Client side only installed along with the required mods to work)

Industrial Craft v1.23: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2144
    (be sure to have the needed mods for it too)

Industrialcraft Advanced Machines Addon: http://forum.industrial-craft.…3d070e7b71a5c4617098e22e6

Buildcraft 2.2.4: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/…raft-for-minecraft-1-8-1/

Rules:
    1) Respect the admins
    2) No cheating
    3) Do Not Grief/Steal
    4) Use common sense!
    More rules on the server spawn

hm... run a coolant cell thru an extractor again? (to make the nitrogen cell)
    cell would be able to absorb 2x as much heat per tick than a regular cooling cell, with 10k max heat storage.
    but! it doesnt cool at all, ever.
    problem?

that could work basically double the effectiveness of a standard coolant cell this suggestion is open to better ways of obtaining the liquid nitrogen. it would allow for more fuel cells to be used at a time safely with out a high risk. be a good thing for cities when it goes multiplayer again