Posts by Builderb0y

Builderb0y, I guess it's MCPC+ with plugin for multiple dimensions. It's known bug. I use IC2 API for syncing data to client and IC2 API implementation had this problem. As far as I remember it was fixed in either MCPC+ or IC2, but I don't remember exact versions.

Well I'm not using MCPC+ on singleplayer… So you're saying I need to update IC2 to fix the issue? Because gregtech specifically requests that you use 1.116.377-lf. I guess I can give it a try at least. I'll edit this once I've tested it.

EDIT: Tested it. Didn't work. Machines still look bugged after reloading the world. And gregtech is complaining. Every time I load a world, I get: "This Version of Industrialcraft is causing serious Problems with the Electricity Network. Downgrade to Industrialcraft Version 1.116.377-lf, to fix these Problems." in the chat window.

Is there anything else I can try? Or am I just going to have to deal with my power plant having a broken sign?

I have a problem on 1.5.2 SP (yes, I know there are later versions) where if I go too far away, or I reload the world, my information panels get messed up.

Before relog:

After relog:

I think this is the same bug that makes almost all IC2 blocks look wrong. After a relog, cables won't connect, but still send power; Machines are oriented "downward", but still function; even crop blocks look empty. I think it's failing to send tile entity data to the client. What's interesting is that this is on singleplayer. Still, I guess I shouldn't be surprised now that singleplayer and multiplayer are merged. I've googled the problem, and the only cause I've found so far is from bukkit/multiverse. I'm not using either of them. If there's a simple solution to this problem, I'd like to know, because I've had it for ages, and tried to ignore it.

I found a bug when using the vajra. I have no clue what's causing it.

I would like to craft the Ultimate Solar Helmet with compact solars HV Solar Array in addition to your other solar mod. The HV panel doesn't require any iridium, but it's still pretty dang hard anyway. If you want to make it even harder you could add 2 more iridium plates where there is empty space in your current recipe.

Using your solar panel, it would be:

:Coal Chunk:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Quantum-Helmet: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Glass Fibre: :HV-Transformer: :Glass Fibre:

But when using compact solars HV panel, it would be:

:Iridium: :Coal Chunk: :Iridium:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Quantum-Helmet: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Glass Fibre: :HV-Transformer: :Glass Fibre:

And the fibre cables are obviously supposed to be superconductors. Also, the coal chunks are supposed to be solar panels. It keeps changing it to :Solar Panel:, and this is as close as I could get it. …And it removes extra space and makes the normal recipe look wrong. Screw this. I'm going to take some screenshots.

Ok. Took the screenshots.